Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Apple & Sage Pork Chops

Its been all about easy and cheap this month. We bought a new car, so I'm trying to prove to my husband that good food can be cheap too! So I've been showing some of my favorite seasoning-in-a-pack, few ingredients meals, slow cooker dishes and so on. And so it will continue for a bit more!

McCormick
APPLE & SAGE PORK CHOPS



Just add the Pork chops, apple juice, apples and onions and you've got it made. This was so incredibly easy, I was amazed. Sure, I had all these seasonings in my pantry, but I didn't need to measure and waste all that time trying to do so. AWESOMENESS. Time is valuable!

Serve with mashed potatoes and a side of veggies
I love all the pretty colors of the spices!
This is defiantly a must-try. So-try it! Did I mention it was only $0.87? Even better!

Finger-licking GOOD!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love pork chops with apples...and the sage is a great touch too!

Michelle-Nicholle said...

That looks so yummy! Interesting idea having all the seasonings in the same package. Thanks for visiting me for the UBP '11. I will be back to get some more cooking ideas and I'll be hungry.

Unknown said...

New follower via ultimate blog party. hope you will follow metoo @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-298-ultimate-blog-party.html

Rachel said...

Ohh I always need new recipes!!! Thanks for stopping by and I will return that favor!

Unknown said...

Lots of yummy ideas here!! Thanks bunches for dropping by my blog, leaving such a nice comment & becoming a new follower. I love discovering all types of blogs, so I am happy to be a new follower. Also, I invite you to link any of your sweet treat recipes to The Homespun Bake Shop @ The Tattered Tag. :)


Drop by The Tattered Tag

Emma's Lunch said...

wow these dishes look great!

Thanks for stopping by Emma's Lunch. I'm your newest follower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...