Friday, June 24, 2011

Flash-Back Friday [FBF] #5

I LOVED this "old" one! If you like treating yourself to Fillet Mignon, try this recipe--mashed potatoes and ALL!

BLUE CHEESE CRUSTED FILLET MIGNON
W/ PORT WINE SAUCE


The garlic mashed potatoes were iiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnncredible!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLASH BACK LINKY is up again! With my co-host Micha from Cookin' Mimi

 

Follow Cookin' for my Captain and Cookin Mimi  on GFC [Google Friend Connect], grab our FBF button and then Link away!
  • Use your permalink which is the link in your browser’s address bar.
  • Link back to Cookin’ for My Captain, Cookin’ Mimi or both if you’d like.
  • Please only 1 or 2 entries.
  • Visit and comment on the other entries. Spread some comment love.
  • By entering your link on one blog it will show up on both.



2 Days left to enter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to enter your name DAILY!

5 comments:

CheekyMommaof2 said...

TGIF!

I'm your newest follower from "Fee Me Friday!"

I would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

Cheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work

Katherines Corner said...

Garlic mashed potatoes, yum!!!!!! Hoping your weekend is a nice one. Thinking of you and sending ♥

Whitesnake said...

Fantastic!

Nan ~ Playful Decor said...

Hi Carolyn! Thank you for following my blog - back at you! Those garlic mashed are so tempting!! Yum! Have a great weekend!

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Oh my gosh, that looks incredible! I LOVE filet mignon and garlic mashed potatoes... two of my faves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...