Monday, October 10, 2011

MFS Seasoning

In my busy 8 weeks of taking classes (after almost a decade of not being a student) I had to come up with a lot of quick meals. I became really close to my seasonings--closer than I ever had before in my cooking "career." This also means I was looking for more variations. Well, one day at the commissary, I saw this packet. We've been eating a lot of fresh trout and shrimp, so this appealed to me. And MAN, I'm so glad it did! IT IS AWESOME. A delicious blend of spices that took our seafood to a whole new level.

Click on the image to be taken to the MFS web site
The packet says to use on salmon, shrimp and scallops, but we put it on ALL our seafood. It was THAT GOOD. So, if you see this in your grocery store, get it! You won't be disappointed!

The also have a variety of other spice combos, and we tried the one for pork and it was just as splendid. I'm hoping the commissary with get more of the spice combinations in the future, because I'll defiantly be trying them.

These views and opinions expressed are my own, and by no means was I endorsed for this product.

1 comment:

Jill | Dulce Dough said...

I have never heard of this seasoning, but I am going to see if I can find it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...