Thursday, October 13, 2011

Waffle Cup Delights

This is a simple treat for everyone! You can do SO MANY different things with it--so have FUN with it!

WAFFLE CUP TREATS


Waffle Cups
Vanilla instant pudding
Fresh Fruit
Powdered sugar

Make the pudding and let it set for just a min, then fill up the cups.  Let it set a few minutes more and top with the fresh fruit. Sprinkle a little powdered sugar on top and whooola! These were a big hit in our house!

I would love to hear what combinations you would put together!

3 comments:

The Better Baker said...

What a terrific, and yes - FUN - idea! I've never thought of this before. I would put pudding and top it with fresh fruit of some kind. Oh how I love FUN FOOD! Enjoy your weekend.

Unknown said...

Hi! New follower here! Love the idea with the waffle..i would put some strawberries.Hope you can visit my blog.

http://mamilibelula.blogspot.com/2011/10/welcome-wednesday.html

Skylar Magazine said...

Hello. I am a new follower from the Welcome Wednesday blog hop. I am following through GFC and I wanted to invite you to come follow me back. I also liked your FB page. Thanks, Sarah Have an awesome weekend!

http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...