Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Flower Icing Cake

I know everyone has seen this on Pinterest. I just HAD to try it out! My grandma had her 80th Birthday party, with a purple theme, so to accompany the sheet cake, I made this pretty flower cake! I just used box cake mix for the inside--alternating vanilla and chocolate layers. The purple icing was also in between the layers as well.

FLOWER ICING CAKE


The details!
the inside--Chocolate and Vanilla!
This was quite easy to do, a bit time-consuming, but easy! You gotta try it out...and if you make a mistake, just use a knife and scrape/spread it away! You can't go wrong!
use the 3rd row, 2nd one down (#33)
So have fun! Let me know if you try it, I would love to see other's interpretations!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks beautiful and tasty too.

Tricia said...

That turned out beautiful and I love the purple icing! Did you start at the center of flower and just swirl? I would really like to make something like that for a Christmas Party at my house on the 9th of Dec.
My e-mail is
tricia (at) nolamommy (dot) com

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...