Saturday, February 4, 2012

Superbowl Treats

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?
Treat yourself with little football brownies!

Very simple to make! I just used "boxed" brownie mix and follow directions baking them in 9x13" pan, lined with parchment paper. When they are done, let them cool for a few minutes in the pan, then lift the brownies up holding onto the paper and place them on wire rack to fully cool. When they are, invert them onto a clean surface and peel away the paper. I used a football shaped cookie cutter and cut out the shapes. I put a thin layer of chocolate icing (since brownies are...well....brown....you can skip this step if you prefer) and then piped the threads with white icing. Put into cupcake holders and serve! Simple as that!


Did you make any special treats for the superbowl?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I just had to ask my husband if the Superbowl is tomorrow. So, no, he's not getting any special treats. He would sure like it if I made these brownies though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...