Thursday, June 21, 2012

Blackberry Mojitos

My hubby loves making himself regular mojitos fairly often, so ME making a mojito was very intimidating. But I did it anyway. He tried it, turned to me and said he loved it so much more than any mojito he has ever had. *huge grin*

BLACKBERRY MOJITOS





  • 3/4 cups blackberries
  • 5-6 large mint leaves
  • 4 teaspoons sugar 
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
  • 1/2 cups seltzer water
  • 1/4 cups white rum (or you can use vodka)
  • ice cubes


  • Muddle blackberries, mint leaves, sugar, lemon and lime juice in a tall glass until berries are mostly crushed.
  • Add seltzer, rum and add ice to reach edge of glass. 
  • Garnish with a blackberry, lime slice and/or mint leaves. Stir and serve!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

First: That drink looks fantastic. Second: I love your blog! So I've nominated you for the versatile bloggers award. Check out the post to find out more http://www.thesaucygourmet.net/2012/06/bang-bang-shrimp-lettuce-wraps.html

Serendipityissweet said...

Wow, those look amazing!

EMily said...

I've had these before and they are the best!

Unknown said...

These are great!

New follower from the Welcome Wednesday Hop!

Please stop by http://birthofamom.blogspot.com and I'd love if you followed back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...