Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday {{linky}}

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Got a few more foster kitties in the past couple days.
First one is a male long-haired tabby that we call "Mr. Grey"...like after the popular book "50 Shade of Grey." Why you ask? Its like calling a fat cat "tiny"...Mr Grey is so scruffy and a bit "sickly." He's got giant ears and paws...gonna be a big guy!! He's doing great and starting to get a little meat on his bones. Haha
   

The other kitty I have is a Momma kitty that I call "Leche" She looks like she has a milk mustache...and because she's about to be a mommy!  In fact, she had her litter last night! We wanted to give her a relaxing atmosphere to have her kittens, so I'm housing her for the first few weeks of the kitten's lives. I only took a few pictures with my iPad, so I'll get better pictures with my camera soon.
  

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Please follow Cookin' for my Captain via GFC, FaceBook or Networks Blog!
~Leave a comment if you're a new follower, so I can return the follow!
~Grab the WW button if you want to...
...and add your "Wordless Wednesdays" up below!




18 comments:

enthusiastically, dawn said...

Adorably sweet.

Theresa Mahoney said...

Adorable! You are awesome for fostering them!

lorik said...

What little darlings!

Unknown said...

Aww, kittens! Too cute!

Wayne W Smith said...

What a cutie!

Ai Sakura said...

they are so cute!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Unknown said...

Cute cats! I hope they continue to do well. Thanks for hosting and Happy WW!

Yvonne said...

They are so cute!

Paula said...

Precious!!

Happy WW :)
Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

retired not tired said...

beautiful and so cute.

Nikki said...

Oh so cute little one!

momto8 said...

oh my gosh!! so adorable..

Sofia said...

CUTE!! I love kitties, they are simply adorable!

Lenasledgeblog.com said...

Cute lil kitties.

mail4rosey said...

Little cute kitties.

Erika Price said...

Aw, SOOOOOOOOO cute!

OrangeHeroMama said...

oh my gosh! i absolutely adore the little multi-coloured kitten!!!


http://www.homeofohm.com/2012/09/wordless-wednesday-im-lovin-it-w-linky.html

Revamp Spunky Rena said...

Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
xoxo
Rena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...