Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wordless Wednesday {linky}

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

The little Elf on the Shelf has become a huge sensation this year. We started our Elf, MARKLE, a couple years ago, and he has gotten into many funny situations! Here are a few of my favorites from the past!





See more of his mischief by clicking any of the pictures. =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to enter the fabulous 2012 Holiday Gift Extravaganza!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Please follow Cookin' for my Captain via GFC, FaceBook or Networks Blog!
~Leave a comment if you're a new follower, so I can return the follow!
~Grab the WW button if you want to...
...and add your "Wordless Wednesdays" up below!

20 comments:

Bree @ Twinkle in the Eye said...

Love the nativity!

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

We're starting ours this week, let's hope I remember nightly!!

Tammi
My Organized Chaos

Paula said...

I just LOVE seeing what everyone's elves have been up to :)

Rhonda Albom said...

Am I the only one who hasn't seen an elf on a shelf before? I love that yours is nice.

oomph. said...

ok, i officially am BORING with our elf, lol! love him in the nativity!

[oomph.]

Kristin Aquariann said...

Adorably amusing! ^.^

♥ aquariann
Featured Photo: Autumn Sunset

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christmas pictures! Real lovely decorations. Thanks for hosting and Happy WW!

betty-NZ said...

How cute and such a great tradition!

The Mommy said...

Ah, you creative people with your elves. Mine is lucky when I remember to move him....

kewkew said...

I believe I remember the first picture. Cute.

Diana Mancuso said...

I love the nativity, too!

Anonymous said...

So creative! I'd love to do that when my son gets older!

tahlia @ the parenting files said...

totally don't get this elf thing... but love seeing the photos x

Veronica Lee said...

Very cute and creative!

Happy WW!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I love all of these!

Unknown said...

I love the one of him in the Nativity! haha

The Crumby Mummy said...

Fab! I need an Elf on the Shelf! x

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Cute elf shots. I love the undies on the fireplace. LOL.

Unknown said...

I love this! I had never heard of this Elf thing before!

WhatJeanLikes said...

Thank you so much for hosting!
What Jean Likes Blog {HERE}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...